Biosystems ToxiPro Gas Detector
See Table Below
Biosystems Calibration Gas PN:
See Table Below
Biosystems Calibration Gas:
See Table Below
1.0 lpm fixed flow
|Sensor Type||Biosystems PN||Calibration Gas PN||Calibration Gas Value|
|Carbon Monoxide||54-45-01VD||54-9033||50ppm CO|
|Hydrogen Sulfide||54-45-02VD||54-9034||25ppm H2S|
|Hydrogen Cyanide||54-45-10VD||54-9054||10ppm HCN|
|Sulfur Dioxide||54-45-03VD||54-9037||10ppm SO2|
|Nitrogen Dioxide||54-45-09VD||54-9056||5ppm NO2|
|The V in the PN stands for Vibrating Alarm, the D stands for Datalogging|
Biosystems Toxipro Calibration Video
From the Manufacturer:
Biosystems ToxiPro single sensor gas detectors are designed to continuously monitor for O2, CO, H2S, SO2 or other toxic gases. An audible alarm and bright yellow & red LED alarm lights warn users of dangerous conditions. An optional vibrating alarm is available for use in high-noise environments.
ToxiPro is a field serviceable gas detector with real-time Peak, STEL and TWA Readings, as well as a black box data recorder. A full-featured datalogger is available as an upgrade for the ToxiPro. Sensors include: O2, CO, CO-H, H2S, SO2, NH3, Cl2, ClO2, NO2, HCN, PH3.
Alarms can be changed with Optional BioTrak software. IrDA PC communication. ToxiPro Options: Value Pack Kit contains standard accessories, compact sized calibration gas, fixed flow rate regulator, and compact foam-lined carrying case. Vibrating alarm: Adds an internal vibrating alarm, which will work in tandem with the audible and visual alarms. Datalogging: Available for ToxiPro only! Enables the ToxiPro to record and download measurements and time history data. Computer must support IrDA to download. Software not included.
|54-46-101||Replacement sensor filter|
|35-964||Lanyard for ToxiLTD and ToxiPro|
|54-46-102||Replacement belt clip for ToxiLTD and ToxiPro|
|54-46-103||Replacement clothes clip for ToxiLTD and ToxiPro|
|54-46-109||Replacement cell phone-style swivel clip|
|54-46-104||Manual sample draw kit. Includes adapter, probe, and 10’ tubing
Not for use with Cl2 and ClO2
|54-46-105||Case for Value Pack. Foam-lined case, with room for 1 compact sized calibration gas cylinder|
|54-46-106||Calibration / sample draw adapter|
|54-46-107||Calibration adapter. Includes FEP lined tubing for reactive gases (NH3, Cl2, ClO2, HCN & NO2).|
|54-46-9000||IQ Express Bump Test & Calibration Station for ToxiPro and Toxi Ltd. Includes: IQ Express, 110V Power Supply, USB cable, Software, Manual, 2 feet of tubing with fitting. Demand flow|
|54-46-8000||Four unit mounting Bracket for IQ Express. Includes tubing and magnetic hardware. USB hub, power supply, demand flow regulator and calibration gas not included.|
|54-46-8001||Same as above (54-46-8000) but includes 110V 4X power supply.|
|54-46-108||ToxiPro datalogger upgrade. Must be returned to Biosystems for upgrade.|
|54-26-0603||ToxiPro BioTrak Software Kit. Includes BioTrak software and manual. Computer must support IrDA to download.|
|Part No.||Sensor Description||Range||Resolution||Price|
|54-47-90||O2 Oxygen (2 years)||0 – 30%/Vol.||0.1 %||$ 131.00|
|54-47-01||CO Carbon monoxide||0 – 1000 PPM||1 PPM||$ 184.00|
|54-47-05||CO+ Dual purpose CO / H2 Provides a non-specific readout for CO & H2||CO: 0 – 1000 PPM
H2S: 0 – 200 PPM
|1 PPM||$ 184.00|
|54-47-19||CO-H CO Minus, reduced sensitivity to H2||0 – 1000 PPM||1 PPM||$ 236.00|
|54-47-02||H2S Hydrogen sulfide||0 – 200 PPM||1 PPM||$ 184.00|
|54-47-03||SO2 Sulfur dioxide||0 – 20 PPM||0.1 PPM||$ 263.00|
|54-47-15||SO2-Ext Sulfur dioxide extended range||0 – 100 PPM||1 PPM||$ 263.00|
|54-47-21||NH3 Ammonia||0 – 100 PPM||1 PPM||$ 347.00|
|54-47-18||Cl2 Chlorine (specific)||0 – 20 PPM||0.1 PPM||$ 315.00|
|54-47-20||ClO2 Chlorine Dioxide (specific)||0 – 5 PPM||0.01 PPM||$ 347.00|
|54-47-09||NO2 Nitrogen Dioxide||0 – 20 PPM||0.1 PPM||$ 315.00|
|54-47-23||HCN Hydrogen Cyanide||0 – 100 PPM||0.1 PPM||$ 347.00|
|54-47-13||PH3 Phosphine||0 – 10 PPM||0.01 PPM||$ 315.00|
Biosystems ToxiPro Gas Monitor Calibration Guide:
Want to calibrate the Biosystems ToxiPro Gas Monitor? Here's how:
- Turn the Biosystems ToxiPro Gas Monitor on in normal reading mode. Do this by pressing and Holding the button wait for screen to come on then release.
- Once the Biosystems ToxiPro Gas Monitor is in normal reading mode, you need to send it into zero mode. Do this by pressing and the button three times.
- The Biosystems ToxiPro Gas Monitor will give you a 5 second count down, press the button to confirm the zero calibration. Now is a good time to set the monitor down, and grab your calibration gas, regulator, and calibration adapter.
- Open the valve on your regulator. This is a very important step so you do not ruin your calibration gas cylinder. Now screw it in to your calibration gas cylinder. Close the regulator once you hear gas spewing out of it. This is the signal to know your regulator is good to close. Continue screwing in the regulator until it stops. Do not overturn it.
- After the Biosystems ToxiPro Gas Monitor is zeroed, it will begin a calibration count down, press the button to confirm calibration. This will send your monitor into calibration mode, attach the tubing to the hose barb on your regulator. Make sure the tubing is also connected to your monitor.
- Make sure your calibration gas values on the screen match what is on your calibration gas cylinder!
- Once the Biosystems ToxiPro has reached it's calibration values, press enter, disconnect your tubing and select normal operation.
- Congratulations! You have officially calibrated your Biosystems ToxiPro. Make sure to record these readings in your calibration log!