Biosystems Multipro Gas Monitor
Biosystems Multipro Gas Monitor Calibration Guide:
Want to calibrate the Biosystems Multipro Gas Monitor? Here's how:
- Turn the Biosystems Multipro Gas Monitor on in normal reading mode. Do this by pressing and Holding the center button wait for screen to come on then release.
- Once the Biosystems Multipro Gas Monitor is in normal reading mode, you need to send it into zero mode. Do this by pressing and the center button three times.
- The Biosystems Multipro Gas Monitor will give you a 5 second count down, press the center button to confirm the zero calibration. Now is a good time to set the monitor down, and grab your calibration gas, regulator, and calibration adapter.
- Open the valve on your regulator. This is a very important step so you do not ruin your calibration gas cylinder. Now screw it in to your calibration gas cylinder. Close the regulator once you hear gas spewing out of it. This is the signal to know your regulator is good to close. Continue screwing in the regulator until it stops. Do not overturn it.
- After the Biosystems Multipro Gas Monitor is zeroed, it will begin a calibration count down, press the center button to confirm calibration. This will send your monitor into calibration mode, attach the tubing to the hose barb on your regulator. Make sure the tubing is also connected to your monitor.
- Make sure your calibration gas values on the screen match what is on your calibration gas cylinder!
- Once the Biosystems Multipro has reached it's calibration values, press enter, disconnect your tubing and select normal operation.
- Congratulations! You have officially calibrated your Biosystems Multipro. Make sure to record these readings in your calibration log!
From the Manufacturer:
Features & Benefits
- One button operation and calibration
- Compact and rugged design
- Black box recorder with over 40 hours of storage
- Material” Polycarbonate with tough rubber overmold
- Available sensors: O2, LEL, CO, H2S, DuoToc (CO/H2S)
- Computer interface: Wireless via PC IrDA port
Helpful Part Numbers:
- Biosystems MultiPro Replacement LEL Sensor - 54-49-80C
- Biosystems MultiPro Replacement Carbon Monoxide Sensor - 54-49-25
- Biosystems MultiPro Replacement Hydrogen Sulfide Sensor - 54-49-02
- Biosystems MultiPro Replacement Oxygen Sensor - 54-49-90
- Biosystems MultiPro Replacement Duo-Tox Dual channel CO/H2S Sensor - 54-49-14
The MultiPro multi-gas detector monitors up to four confined space gases simultaneously, in real-time. It offers one button operation and calibration, an easy-to-read LCD display, audible and visual alarms and event logger. The rugged, compact, economical MultiPro comes with an optional sample draw pump. As part of the IQ Management System, the automated IQ Express™ docking station saves on calibration gas costs, automates your record keeping, and ensures your instrument is working to specifications.
Additional Features and Benefits:
- Compact and rugged
- One button operation
- Easy-to-read front mounted backlit display
- Over-molded boot
- Automatic event logger (20 events, including sensor type, max, average, time and duration)
- Black-Box recorder with over 40 hours of storage
- Available with optional datalogging for convenient and easy downloading to a computer
Sensors and Calibration
- Three sensors: O2, LEL and Biosystems’ Duo-Tox two channel CO/H2S sensor
- Field replaceable sensors
- One button auto calibration
- Calibration due reminder
- Sensor span reserve indicators during calibration for predictive maintenance
- Alkaline or rechargeable (Li-Ion) versions
- Up to 22 hours of run time
- Drop-in fast charger
- Recharges in less than 5 hours