Biosystems PhD 6
Biosystems PhD 6
The successor to the Honeywell Analytics-Biosystems PHD5, PHD Plus, PHD Ultra and PHD Lite family, the PHD6 is packed with the same attention to quality and features Honeywell Analytics-Biosystems is known for.
Biosystems PHD 6 Gas Monitor
Detects Up to 6 Gases Simultaneously!
Biosystems PhD6™ multigas detector for hazardous gas monitoring, 5 sensor ports detect up to 6 gases simultaneously with over 19 sensor options including electrochemical, LEL, PID, and infrared (IR).
- Sensors available include oxygen, combustible gas, toxic gases, and volatile organic compounds (VOC's)
- Built-in blackbox data recorder and datalogging option provides a record of atmospheric conditions during operation
- Optional photoionization (PID) sensor available for the detection of VOC's
- Optional IR sensors are available for the detection of CO2 and CH4
- Optional slip-on pump, powered by the PhD6 battery, with automatic leak test and low flow alarm
- Interchangeable alkaline and Li-Ion rechargeable battery packs with run times as long as 24 hours
- Save up to 60% on cal gas use with the IQ6 Dock™ a fully automated bump test, calibration, meter diagnostics and data download center which also provides automatic record keeping.
- A single "mode" button controls all day-to-day instrument functions including calibration
- Optional vibrating alarm
Biosystems Phd6 Features
The Biosystems Phd 6 is perfect for utility workers.
- 5 Sensor Ports & 19 Sensor Options With 19 sensor choices, including PID, IR-CO2 and CH4, conventional LEL, oxygen and 15 different toxic gas sensors including Duo-Tox, the Biosystems PhD6 can be configured for just about any use.
- PID Sensor Option PID sensor monitors for hundreds of known VOC's.
- IR CO2 Sensor Option For breweries, wineries and anywhere accumulations of CO2 can be an issue.
- LEL Sensor Option A catalytic hot-bead LEL sensor is available for the detection of combustible gases and vapors.
- Electrochemical Sensor Option Choose from 14 different toxic gas sensors.
- IR CH4 Sensor Option Poison-proof technology for use in situations where a conventional LEL sensor can fail.
- Durable The PhD6 is enclosed in a solid polycarbonate case with a TRP (rubber) overmold, so it's both tough and easy to handle
- Interchangeable Battery Packs Both Li-Ion and Alkaline battery packs offer up to 24 hour run times.
- Dual Audible Alarms that Stand Out The new dual audible alarms are unlike anything you've ever heard from a gas detector - and rated at 92 dB.
- Status Bar with Easily Recognized Symbols Icons let the user know the status of the instrument. A heartbeat symbol beats every few seconds to let the user know the instrument is functioning normally. Calibration is shown with a gas cylinder icon coupled with a triangular warning symbol.
- IQ Dock™ Compatibility Reduce labor costs, automate record keeping and save up to 60% on calibration gas all at the same time with the IQ6 Dock.
- Built-In IrDA Port For Easy Downloads Every PhD6 includes a built-in IrDA port that allows the instrument to be configured with a PC. This allows instruments with the Datalogger upgrade to be downloaded in the field to retrieve data on calibration and exposure levels.
- Intuitive Menu-Driven Instrument Configuration Select from the Main Menu or the Basic Menu. Access all instrument configuration options from alarm settings to pass code access option to menus.