Biosystems PhD Lite Gas Monitor
Sperian Biosystems PhD Lite Gas Monitor Calibration Guide:
Want to calibrate the Sperian Biosystems PhD Lite Gas Monitor? Here's how:
- Turn the Sperian Biosystems PhD Lite Gas Monitor on in normal reading mode. Do this by pressing and Holding the blue button wait for a beep then release.
- Once the Sperian Biosystems PhD Lite Gas Monitor is in normal reading mode, you need to send it into zero mode. Do this by pressing and the blue button three times.
- The Sperian Biosystems PhD Lite Gas Monitor will give you a count down, press the blue button to confirm the zero calibration. Now is a good time to set the monitor down, and grab your calibration gas, regulator, and calibration adapter.
- Open the valve on your regulator. This is a very important step so you do not ruin your calibration gas cylinder. Now screw it in to your calibration gas cylinder. Close the regulator once you hear gas spewing out of it. This is the signal to know your regulator is good to close. Continue screwing in the regulator until it stops. Do not overturn it.
- After the Sperian Biosystems PhD Lite Gas Monitor is zeroed, it will begin a calibration count down, press the center button to confirm calibration. This will send your monitor into calibration mode, attach the tubing to the hose barb on your regulator. Make sure the tubing is also connected to your monitor.
- Make sure your calibration gas values on the screen match what is on your calibration gas cylinder!
- Once the Sperian Biosystems PhD Lite has reached it's calibration values, press enter, disconnect your tubing and select normal operation.
- Congratulations! You have officially calibrated your Sperian Biosystems PhD Lite. Make sure to record these readings in your calibration log!