BW Technologies GasAlert Micro Gas Detector
BW Technologies PN:
BW Technologies Calibration Gas PN:
BW Technologies Calibration Gas:
25ppm Hydrogen Sulfide
100ppm Carbon Monoxide
50% LEL Methane
BW GasAlert Micro Calibration Guide:
Want to calibrate the BW GasAlert Micro? Here's how:
- Turn the BW GasAlert Micro on in normal reading mode. Do this by pressing and holding the power button.
- Once the BW GasAlert Micro is in normal reading mode, you need to send it into calibration mode. Do this by pressing and holding the bottom left and right buttons at the same time. A count down will begin.
- This will send the monitor into zeroing mode. Now is a good time to set the monitor down, and grab your calibration gas, regulator, and calibration adapter.
- Open the valve on your regulator. This is a very important step so you do not ruin your calibration gas cylinder. Now screw it in to your calibration gas cylinder. Close the regulator once you hear gas spewing out of it. This is the signal to know your regulator is good to close. Continue screwing in the regulator until it stops. Do not overturn it.
- After the BW GasAlert Micro is zeroed, attach the tubing to the hose barb on your regulator. Make sure the tubing is also connected to your calibration adapter.
- Make sure your calibration gas values on the screen match what is on your calibration gas cylinder!
- Once the BW GasAlert Micro has finished calibration, the BW GasAlert Micro will beep, disconnect your tubing and turn off the gas.
- Congratulations! You have officially calibrated your BW GasAlert Micro gas monitor. Make sure to record these readings in your calibration log!
Helpful Part Numbers:
- GasAlert Micro Replacement Oxygen Sensor - SR-X10-C1
- GasAlert Micro Replacement LEL Sensor - SR-W04
- GasAlert Micro Replacement COSH Sensor - D4-RHM04
- GasAlert Micro Alkaline Adapter - GAMIC-BH1