Gas Clip Technologies Multi Gas Clip Pump Gas Detector
Sorry, no calibration video yet!
Gas Clip Technologies PN:
Gas Clip Technologies Calibration Gas PN:
Gas Clip Technologies Calibration Gas:
25ppm Hydrogen Sulfide
100ppm Carbon Monoxide
50% LEL Methane
From The Manufacturer:
A New Option in Portable Gas Detection
Twice a day, every day… that’s how often you have to charge most portable gas detectors, until now. Introducing the Multi Gas Clip Pump (MGC Pump) from Gas Clip Technologies, the only portable multi gas detector with an internal sampling pump that can go an entire work week without a charge.
A Long-Lasting Family Tradition
The MGC Pump follows in the long line of portable gas detectors by Gas Clip Technologies that last and last and last. Being able to go a long time between charges is a family tradition.
The Secret to a Long Life
Like our MGC, the MGC Pump uses low-power photometric technology to detect combustible gases (LEL) rather than age- old pellistor technology. The MGC Pump uses an IR source which conserves power and helps the battery last and last.
Ergonomic Design Makes for a Good Fit
The MGC Pump is also designed for comfort. The reduced, sloping shape of the holding area at the bottom of the instrument makes the MGC Pump a comfortable fit in the hands of your workers. It is fully submersible and simple to operate. The MGC Pump offers a one button design and the largest LCD screen in the industry so it’s easy to read.
Calibrate the MGC Pump Once Every 12 Months
Other multi gas detectors require calibration anywhere from 1 to 3 months. The MGC Pump can go 12 months without being calibrated.This is an added benefit of IR sensing technology because IR is immune to pellistor sensor poisons such as silicone or H2S.
- 5 day battery life (continuous run time)
- 1 year calibration cycle
- Will work in inert environments, no need for oxygen
- Pull from over 75 feet
- Stainless steel inlet
Gas Clip Technologies Multi Gas Clip Calibration Guide:
Want to calibrate the Multi Gas Clip? Here's how:
- Turn the Multi Gas Clip on in normal reading mode. Do this by pressing the only button, located bottom right of the screen.
- Once the Multi Gas Clip is in normal reading mode, you need to send it into calibration mode. Do this by pressing and holding the power button down until it turns off. KEEP HOLDING THE POWER BUTTON.
- Eventually, the screen will come up saying hold to calibrate. Hold the button until the screen begins the zeroing process. Now is a good time to set the monitor down, and grab your calibration gas, regulator, and calibration adapter.
- Open the valve on your regulator. This is a very important step so you do not ruin your calibration gas cylinder. Now screw it in to your calibration gas cylinder. Close the regulator once you hear gas spewing out of it. This is the signal to know your regulator is good to close. Continue screwing in the regulator until it stops. Do not overturn it.
- Attach the tubing to the hose barb on your regulator. Make sure the tubing is also connected to your calibration adapter.
- Wait for the screen to come up asking for you to apply calibration gas. Once this screen comes up, clip the calibration adapter in to your gas detector. Once it is clipped on, turn on your gas.
- Make sure your calibration gas values on the screen match what is on your calibration gas cylinder!
- Once the calibration procedure is completed, turn your gas off and remove the calibration adapter from the Multi Gas Clip. The screen will go back to normal reading mode within a few seconds.
- Congratulations! You have officially calibrated your Gas Clip Technologies Multi Gas Clip gas monitor! Make sure to record these readings in your calibration log!
Helpful Part Numbers:
- Gas Clip Technologies IR Link - GCT-IR-Link
- Multi Gas Clip Charger - MGC-Charger1
- Calibration Cap - MGC-CALCAP
- Multi Gas Clip Probe - MGC-Probe-1
- Multi Gas Clip Pump Quick Disconnect - MGC-Pump-QD
- Replacement H2S/CO Dual-Tox Sensor - MGC-SE-4DT
- Replacement LEL Sensor - Infared - MGC-SE-LEL-IR
- Replacement O2 Sensor - MGC-SE-O2
Combustible Gas (LEL)0-100% LEL
Oxygen (O2)0-30% Vol.
Carbon Monoxide (CO)0-500ppm
Weight: 12.4 OZ
Dimensions (L x W x D): 5.7" x 3.0" x 1.5"
Audible Alarm: >95 dB
Visible Alarm: 4 Red Alarm Bar LEDs
Vibrating Alarm: Standard
Display: High viewing angle Alphanumeric back lit LCD
Charging Time: 4-6 Hours
Run Time: 5 Days Continuous
Operating Temperature Range: -4° to 122°F (-20° to +50°C)
Humidity: 5% to 100% RH non-condensing
Ratings: EMC Directive 2004/108/EC
Ingress Protection: IP67
Data Log: 25 bump tests
Event Log: 25 Events
Calibration Logs: 25 Calibrations
Continuous 1 second data logging, >2 month typical capacity
Warranty: Full 2 Years
Certifications: CSA: Class I, Division 1, Group A, B, C, and D Class I, Zone 0, AEx ia IIC T4 Ga CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 157 and C22.2 152 (IR version only) UL-913 and ANSI/ISA-S12.13.01 IECEx: Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (-20˚C ≤ Ta ≤ +50˚C) IECEx CSA 14.0029 IEC 60079-0:2011, 60079-11:2011, 60079-26:2006 ATEX: Sira 14ATEX2120 CE ll 1 G Ex ia llC T4 Ga (-20˚C ≤ Ta ≤ +50˚C) EN60079-0:2012, 60079-11:2012, 60079-26:2006 InMetro: IEx 14.0326 Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (-20˚C ≤ Ta ≤ +50˚C)