MSA Sirius Gas Detector
MSA Sirius PN:
MSA Sirius Calibration Gas PN:
MSA Sirius Calibration Gas:
20ppm Hydrogen Sulfide
60ppm Carbon Monoxide
58% LEL Pentane (1.45% volume Methane as a simulant)
MSA Sirius Gas Monitor Calibration Guide:
Want to calibrate the MSA Sirius Gas Monitor? Here's how:
- Turn the MSA Sirius Gas Monitor on in normal reading mode. Do this by pressing and Holding the power button wait for screen to come on then release.
- Once the MSA Sirius Gas Monitor is in normal reading mode, you need to send it into zero mode. Hold the reset button, press accept, let the unit zero.
- The MSA Sirius Gas Monitor will ask you for a password, "0000" is default, Press the yes button to confirm the calibration, Press the yes button again to confirm the zero calibration Now is a good time to set the monitor down, and grab your calibration gas, regulator, and calibration adapter.
- Connect your demand flow regulator.
- After the MSA Sirius Gas Monitor is zeroed, Press accept to calibrate with 4 gas, it will calibrate each gas one at a time. This will send your monitor into calibration mode, attach the tubing to the hose barb on your regulator. Make sure the tubing is also connected to your monitor. Press accept to calibrate isobutylene.
- Make sure your calibration gas values on the screen match what is on your calibration gas cylinder!
- Once the MSA Sirius has reached it's calibration values, press enter, disconnect your tubing and select normal operation.
- Congratulations! You have officially calibrated your MSA Sirius. Make sure to record these readings in your calibration log!
Notes: Isobutylene should always be always be calibrated last.
Helpful Part Numbers:
- MSA Sirius Replacement O2 Sensor - 10049806
- MSA Siriu Replacement LEL Sensor - 10049808
- MSA Siriu Replacement H2S Sensor - 10049805
- MSA Siriu Replacement CO Sensor - 10049804
- MSA Siriu Replacement PID Sensor (10.6 eV) - 10049692