RAE Systems MultiRAE Plus Gas Detector
RAE Systems MultiRAE PN:
RAE Systems MultiRAE Calibration Gas PN:
RAE Systems MultiRAE Calibration Gas:
25ppm Hydrogen Sulfide
50ppm Carbon Monoxide
50% LEL Methane
RAE Systems MultiRAE Plus Gas Monitor Calibration Guide:
Want to calibrate the RAE Systems MultiRAE Plus Gas Monitor? Here's how:
- Turn the RAE Systems MultiRAE Plus Gas Monitor on in normal reading mode. Do this by pressing and Holding the mode button wait for screen to come on then release.
- Once the RAE Systems MultiRAE Plus Gas Monitor is in normal reading mode, you need to send it into zero mode. Do this by pressing and holding Mode + No at the same time.
- The RAE Systems MultiRAE Plus Gas Monitor will ask you for a password, "0000" is default, Press the yes button to confirm the calibration, Press the yes button again to confirm the zero calibration Now is a good time to set the monitor down, and grab your calibration gas, regulator, and calibration adapter.
- Connect your demand flow regulator.
- After the RAE Systems MultiRAE Plus Gas Monitor is zeroed, press the yes button to confirm span calibration. This will send your monitor into calibration mode, attach the tubing to the hose barb on your regulator. Make sure the tubing is also connected to your monitor.
- Make sure your calibration gas values on the screen match what is on your calibration gas cylinder!
- Once the RAE Systems MultiRAE Plus has reached it's calibration values, press enter, disconnect your tubing and select normal operation.
- Congratulations! You have officially calibrated your RAE Systems MultiRAE Plus. Make sure to record these readings in your calibration log!
Notes: Isobutylene should always be always be calibrated last.
Helpful Part Numbers
- Shipping case - 008-3040-000
- Rubber boot with belt clip - 008-3042-000
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery 500-0037-100
- Alkaline battery adapter 500-0029-000
- 120-230 V AC/DC wall adapter as specified
- Calibration adapter 008-3016-000
- External filters 008-3022-003
- Inlet probe 008-3012-001
- Charcoal filters 008-3006-005
- Training CD 008-4013-000
- User manual 008-4022-000
- Hard transport case 002-3009-000
- Remote sampling probe with coiled Teflon tubing - 008-3015-200
- Tool kit - 081-0005-000
- Optional Calibration Kit - 008-3001-000
- Regulator - 007-3021-000 - Click Here!
- Datalogging Upgrade Option 008-001-000
- 6 ProRAE Suite software package, for Microsoft® Windows™ 95, 98, 2000, NT, ME & XP - 00-5001-000
- Computer interface cable 008-3003-000