RKI Eagle Gas Detector
RKI Calibration Gas PN:
RKI Eagle Calibration Gas:
25ppm Hydrogen Sulfide
50ppm Carbon Monoxide
50% LEL Methane
RKI Eagle Calibration Guide:
Want to calibrate the RKI Eagle? Here's how:
1. Turn the RKI Eagle on in normal reading mode. Do this by pressing and Holding the power button wait for light to come on then release.
2. Once the RKI Eagle Gas is in normal reading mode, you need to send it into zero mode. Do this by pressing and holding the air/up button.
3. This will send the monitor into zeroing mode. Now is a good time to set the monitor down, and grab your calibration gas, regulator, and calibration adapter.
4. Connect your demand flow regulator.
5. After the RKI Eagle is zeroed, press the shift key and then press the display adjust key at the same time. This will bring up a menu, select auto calibration. This will send your monitor into calibration mode, attach the tubing to the hose barb on your regulator. Make sure the tubing is also connected to your monitor.
6. Make sure your calibration gas values on the screen match what is on your calibration gas cylinder!
7. Once the RKI Eagle has reached it's calibration values, press enter, disconnect your tubing and select normal operation.
8. Congratulations! You have officially calibrated your RKI Eagle gas monitor. Make sure to record these readings in your calibration log!