RKI GX-2003 Gas Detector Information
RKI Calibration Gas PN:
25ppm Hydrogen Sulfide
50ppm Carbon Monoxide
50% LEL Methane
RKI GX-2003 Calibration Guide:
Want to calibrate the RKI GX-2003? Here's how:
- Turn the RKI GX-2003 on in normal reading mode. Do this by pressing and holding the enter/power button.
- Once the RKI GX-2003 is in normal reading mode, you need to send it into calibration mode. Do this by pressing the display and shift buttons at the same time.
- Now that the screen is asking for confirmation, press the enter/power button once on Auto Calibration to confirm. This will send the monitor into zeroing mode. Now is a good time to set the monitor down, and grab your calibration gas, regulator, and calibration adapter.
- Connect your demand flow regulator.
- Attach the tubing to the hose barb on your regulator. Make sure the tubing is also connected to your calibration adapter.
- Make sure your calibration gas values on the screen match what is on your calibration gas cylinder!
- Once the RKI GX-2003 has reached the values or close to the calibrations gas, press the enter/power button. The screen should read auto calibration pass. Select normal operation mode.
- Congratulations! You have officially calibrated your RKI GX-2003 gas monitor. Make sure to record these readings in your calibration log!
Helpful Part Numbers:
- RKI GX-2003 Replacement Oxygen Sensor - OS-BM2
- RKI GX-2003 Replacement LEL Sensor - NC-6264A
- RKI GX-2003 Replacement Hydrogen Sulfide Sensor - ES-1827I
- RKI GX-2003 Replacement Carbon Monoxide Sensor - ES-1821